The 6 Week Childbirth Class Series begins on the start date listed above and runs for 6 consecutive weeeks unless listed otherwise:
- Beginning Sunday September 25th, October 2nd, NO CLASS ON 9th, Thursday 13th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
- Beginning Thursday October 27th, November 3rd, 10th, 17th, No class on 24th Dec. 1st, 8th
- Beginning Sunday November 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, December 4th, 11th
- Beginning Tuesday January 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st, February 7th
- Beginning Sunday Janaury 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, February 5th, 12th
- Beginning Thursday January 26th, February 2nd, 9th 16th, 23rd, March 2nd
- Beginning Sunday February 19th, 26th, March 5th 12th, no class on 19th, 26th, April 2nd
- Beginning Tuesday February 21st, 28th, March 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- Beginning Thursday March 9th, 1th, 23rd, 30th, April 6th, 13th
- Beginning Tuesday April 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th, May 2nd, 9th
- Beginning Thursday April 20th, 27th, May 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- Beginning Tuesday May 16th, 23rd, 30th, June 6th, 13th, 20th
Weeknight classes are from 6pm - 9pm
Sunday classes are from 4pm - 7pm
Whether you're a first-time or experienced parent, alone or with a partner, and no matter what type of birth your are striving to have (home or hospital birth, unmedicated, VBAC, epidural) this 6 week long class series will enrich your knowledge not only of childbirth but of your relationships: to your partner, your care provider, and yourself.
In the Lamaze 6 Week Childbirth Class Series You'll learn:
Pregnancy Anatomy and Physiology
Labor Stages & Signs of Labor
Creating a positive birth experience
Tools to increase connection with your partner, care provider and your baby!
Hands-on Labor Coping and Support Techniques for both mothers and partners
Advocacy and how to make Informed Decisions during Labor
How to address and work with Fears and Anxieties
To Honor your Pregnancy and Birth as a Rite of Passage.
And now for the fine print...Because our classes often sell out, we do not offer refunds or transfers for non-medical reasons, so please be sure you can attend the class you register for! If you choose to register for class beginning after your 34th week, there are no refunds if your baby arrives before the series is over.
At this time, Homegrown Babies can only accept Primary NC Medicaid insurance
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
If you would like to purchase postpartum/breastfeeding related instruction separately from a childbirth class series or see the upcoming series dates go here:
We also offer class bundles:
Feel free to contact Chama Woydak with any questions or concerns at
828-777-8899 or email@example.com