Homebuyer Workshops - Upland
Saturday, April 29, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM (PDT)
We will be discussing and answering questions regarding:
- What it takes in terms of credit to purchase a home?
- How much money you really need to buy a home?
- What is a down payment assisted loan, grants and how do you qualify?
- What is MIP and PMI... and will this ever go away?
- What are the differences between an Conventional, FHA, and a VA loan?
- How you can pay off your 30-year mortgage in 15-20 years? Yes and I will show you how!
Save This Event
When & Where
Marcos Rubio, a Licensed Mortgage Professional Since 1996, Providing a Community Service.
Marcos Rubio is a licensed mortgage professional, since 1996. Currently he hold a position as the Branch Manager with OGI Mortgage Bankers. Marcos was the Director of Lending at NHSIE, a non-profit housing orgainization created to assist in the local housing needs of our communitee. At NHSIE Marcos assisted in loan program creation, managed, underwrote, approved and funded down payment assisted loans for home buyers. Marcos along with his staff provided over 390 down payment assisted loans within the Inland Empire in 17 months, for a total exeeding $6.8 million. Marcos Rubio also held various positions like Vice President to a mortgage banking firm where he created mortgage loan programs, provided loans and educated loan officers as well as real estate professionals.
Marcos has provided homebuyer education to hundreds of borrowers, as well as educating real estate and mortgage professionals on down payment products, financial industry product tools and loan processes.