Actions and Detail Panel
Homebuyer Steps Workshop/Education (WSHFC Approved)
Sat, April 1, 2017, 10:00 AM – 3:30 PM PDT
Home Buyer Steps is a Workshop approved by Washington State Housing Finance Commission. The Home Buyer Steps Workshop is 5 hours and designed to provide participants with a Step by Step to the Homebuying process. Once completed you will reecieive a certificate of eligibilty to apply for down payment assistance or a Mortgage Credit Certificate.
Together We will help you understand and having working knowledge of:
1) Your Credit Score and its impact on your financial life.
2) Creating and working on a Budget
3) The Home Inspection Process
4) How to Find Realtor's and Loan Officer's with my best interests at heart.
5) How to protect yourself from Predatory lending, Poor Realtors, and
6) Reading a Loan Estimate, Closing Disclosures and other essential documents.
7) Understanding what Escrow and Title are.
8) Going over all your different loan options.
9) In Depth on the Mortgage Credit Certificate, Home Advantage, and House Key Programs.
Our Workshops are done free of charge by local industry experts who volunteer to help you take the next step. Whether it is the last step or the first step we are happy to help you along the way. Once completing the workshop you will feel more confident as a consumer and empowered in your path to home ownership.
Find Out More at www.HBSteps.com
Fairway Independent Mortgage
4717 S 19th St
Tacoma, WA 98405