Homebuyer Opportunities Orientation @ NHSSV
San Jose, CA
Important: In most circumstances, NHSSV does not have co-operating broker agreements. We typically represent both buyer and seller. Our orientations are for future homebuyers ONLY.
NHSSV partners with Cities & Builders to offer Below Market Rate* (BMR) homes purchased with down payment assistance that remain affordable for 20 - 45 years for working and middle class families.
Attend our FREE HomeBuyer Opportunties Orientation (HOO) & learn about how to apply to BMR programs to purchase a home.
* Income, Re-sale & Other Restrictions Apply.
About BMR HomeOwnership Programs:
- NHSSV BMR approves eligible program applicants who have loan pre-qualification letters
- Homes are purchased for less than market value
- Household Income Limits Apply
- Homes must be resold to another BMR buyer for the BMR price during BMR homeownership.
To get information about a BMR loan, CLICK HERE.
**Due to high demand and limited seating, classes may get filled up before registration deadline. Be sure to make your reservation early!
**This HomeBuyer Opportunities Orientation is NOT a pre-requisite to the 8 Hour HomeBuyer HUD Education Class.
**You MUST arrive on time. Doors are locked at 6 PM Sharp.
For more information visit: http://www.nhsNOW.org
or email HOO@nhssv.org
NHSSV Office - 3rd Floor #335
31 North 2nd Street
Neighborhood Housing Services Silicon Valley (NHSSV)
Neighborhood Housing Services Silicon Valley (NHSSV) works to improve the living environment of low and moderate income families. NHSSV provides programs and services that promote and support responsible home ownership as a means of revitalizing neighborhoods and engendering community pride and economic stability among residents.
NHSSV is a HUD approved counseling agency, a NeighborWorks America HomeOwnership Center, and a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI).
We offer the following:
- Pre-purchase Homebuyer Education and Counseling. Can email email@example.com for more information.
- Foreclosure Prevention Education and Counseling. Can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Full Service Realty. Can email email@example.com for more information on our First Look Program.
- First Mortgage Financing. For more information can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Down Payment Assistance for those who qualify. For more information can email email@example.com.
- Community Building and Organizing Programs and Services. To get involved contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send general questions to email@example.com.