The second in a series of informational workshops.
Each attendee will receive an opportunity to meet with a real estate attorney and mortgage loan officer.
You will learn the following:
- The Difference Between Owning a Coop and a Condo
- Tax Benefits of Buying a Coop or Condo
- How the Finances of a Coop or Condo Impact You
- The Mortgage Process in a Coop or Condo Purchase
- Who the Board of Directors Are and Why they Matter
- What Type of Down Payment You Will Need
- What are Bylaws and House Rules
- What Common Areas Are and Who Maintains Them
- What Closing Costs and Association Fees to Expect at Closing
- and much more!!!