Market District has partnered with our local Home Schooled Co-op to develop educational Cooking Classes. Students will learn proper knife skills to use in the kitchen, practice chopping vegetables to making pizzas.
- Parents are required to sign waivers for each child participating in the classes.
- Students will be required to wear cut gloves when working with knives.
- Students need to bring their own aprons or wear clothes that may get soiled.
- Please register and pay through Eventbrite. Search Carmel Market District Home Schooled Co-op. Each class will have a 72 hour cutoff for registering. Any special dietary needs or allergens your student may have must be communicated to Market District 72 hours prior to the event in order for them to accommodate the request.
- Each class will include a lesson plan that is based around the theme of each class.The Market District Cooking School is located on the 2nd Floor above the restaurant, table by Market District.
- Parents need to arrive 10-15 minutes before the class to sign a waiver for each child attending the class.
- All classes will begin promptly at 10:00 a.m.
- Ages 6-12 optimal; ages 5-13 are welcome