Home Run 13.1 (Training begins Sunday, 6/12)
Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 9:00 AM - Saturday, August 27, 2011 at 12:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, United States
Home Run 13.1 launching on Sunday, 6/12 @ 9:00AM offers TWO fun, 'fitlanthropic' options to train for San Francisco's premier half marathon, The Giant Race (benefitting Project Open Hand) taking place on 8/27/2011.
- Pay To Play-Simply pay the $130 registration fee and 10% of your fee goes directly to Project Open Hand (the official beneficiary of The Giant Race).
- Fundraise for Project Open Hand-Your registration fee is waived and you can join Home Run 13.1 for FREE, but you are asked to raise $500 for Project Open Hand. You will be provided a fundraising webpage and fundraising support.
Either way you train, you and Project Open Hand wins!
The Home Run 13.1 Training Program includes the following:
- 2 weekly professionally coached run workouts (Wednesday @ 6:30PM, Sunday @ 9:30AM)
- A fashion forward technical training shirt
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- A comprehensive training schedule
- Chomps, GU,and Roctane provided by GU Energy.
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more.
- Team social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
Start Date: Sun., June.12, 2011 @ 9:30AM
Training: 10 weeks-6/12-8/27, 2 workouts per week (Wed. Nights@ 6:30PM and Sunday Mornings@ 9:30AM)
-Wednesday night run workouts @ 6:30PM launch from the Marina Green Monkey Bars (adjacent to Marina/Webster) OR
-Wednesday night run workouts @ 6:30PM launch from Golden Gate Park (adjacent to Lincoln/9th)
-Sunday morning runs @ 9:30AM launch from the Marina Green Monkey Bars unless specified otherwise in the schedule/newsletter.
Coaching Services Provided By: Marathon Matt
Questions/Concerns? EMAIL MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM
When & Where
Marathon Matt has been producing training programs since 2005.
Marathon Matt is firmly committed to providing a world class experience for all program participants.
For client/customer testimonials for Marathon Matt, click the links below for Yelp reviews-