HOME Housing Issues Forum
HOME's Housing Issues Forum
11:30 am - 1:00 pm, Lunch included!
2013 Event Schedule:
- 2/19/13 – Meet Alan Greenlee, the new SCANPH Executive Director
- 4/16/13 – Fair Housing in Ventura County
- 6/18/13 – Real Estate Fraud in Ventura County, Dominic Kardum, Deputy District Attorney & Jim Keith, Real Estate Fraud Advisory Team (REFAT)
- 8/20/13 – How to Develop Suburbia Sustainably, Mark DiCecco
- 10/15/13 – Why does Development Cost So Much? McCarthy Companies
- Professionals: $15/event or $50/year (5 events, get 1 event FREE!)
- Income-Restricted Seniors & Students: $5/event or $20/year (5 events, get 1 event FREE!)
- New this year: Event tickets include lunch
- 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Ventura County Community Foundation, 4001 Mission Oaks Boulevard Camarillo, CA
- A delicious, healthy lunch will be served
Thank you to our Sponsor!!
Ventura County Community Foundation
4001 Mission Oaks Boulevard
Housing Opportunities Made Easier
The mission of HOME is to promote a diversity of housing opportunities which are essential for a healthy and sustainable quality of life in Ventura County.
(805) 200 - 6321