Spend a weekend in a beautiful lake house in the Atlanta, GA area! This intimate retreat is designed for bloggers who want to spend dedicated time working on their blogs alongside a small group of other bloggers, all learning from one another.
This retreat is limited to 10-15 bloggers. The full price of the retreat weekend includes accommodations in a beautiful lake house, all food, drinks, and snacks, and all educational content. We will work on the following:
- Group Blog Audits: As a group, we will review each attendee's blog and offer feedback on ways in which it can be improved.
- Photo Styling & Editing: We'll be demonstrating simple ways to style your photos for big impact using the food we'll prepare during the retreat and items around the house. We'll also show you ways to edit your photos using both Picmonkey and Lightroom.
- Basic SEO: You will learn how to research keywords, and how to format your blog posts and pages to make your blog SEO-friendly.
INCLUDED IN TICKET PRICE:
- 2 nights accommodations in a private lake house (you will have a roommate)
- Meals: Dinner Friday; Breakfast, lunch, & dinner Saturday; Light breakfast Sunday
- Snacks & drinks throughout the weekend
- Education and guidance for your blog
- Free gift exclusively for attendees!
- One payment of $350 + fees due at time of registration. Tickets available through March 1, 2017
- Two payments of $175 + fees. First payment due by 2/15/17. Second payment due by 2/25/17.
- There are no refunds for this retreat, however your ticket can be transferred.
**PLEASE NOTE** The specific address of the rental lake house will be disclosed to registered attendees only. For planning & travel purposes, you will fly into Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL) in Atlanta, GA. You will need a rental car, cab, or Uber to take you to the rental property, which will be located north of Atlanta near Lake Lanier.