San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Let’s us help you put the home buying pieces together. Are you are thinking about buying your first home and looking for a positive home buying experience? If so, then attend this 5-hour workshop led by industry experts Curt Tiedeman and Tim Lyon.
The workshop will cover:
- The home buying process - a comprehensive overview
- Understanding the whole home buying process from pre-qualification to closing
- Financing options for first-time home buyers
- Down Payment Assistant programs
- How to create a budget in preparation for a mortgage payment
- Understanding credit reports and your credit scores
This workshop is co-sponsored by the Washington State Housing Finance Commission (WSHFC) and American Pacific Mortgage. Upon completion, you will receive a WSHFC home buyer's education certificate. Spouses/partners are welcome to register and attend with you.
Register for the class at: www.EducateHomeBuyers.com
When & Where
Curt Tiedeman has been in the mortgage industry for over 2 decades. Come listen to the good, bad and ugly home buying stories and take away some great informtion about the home buying process at the same time.
American Pacific Mortgage | Equal Housing Lender | NMLS - 1850 | WA CL-1155671