A Holiday Stamping Retreat
Saturday, October 15, 2016
New Hope Camp & Conference Center, Chapel Hill NCYour registration fee includes:
- Plenty of craft space
- Goodie bag of Stampin’ Up! product (value $25)
- Pillow Gifts ~ You know how I like to spoil you!
- FREE Make N’ Take projects
- Music in the room to listen while you craft
- Tool Stations with Big Shot, heat embossing tool, all my punches and more!
- Snacks, chocolate, coffee, tea, and water throughout the day
- Sample Project Boards
- Drawings for free Stampin' Up! products
- Lunch option: additional $10 or feel free to bring your own
- Optional classes by guest demonstrators TBA
The wooded natural setting of New Hope Camp & Conference Center is beautiful and peaceful - and we have an entire cabin all to ourselves. There's a full wall of floor to ceiling windows through which to view and admire the fall colors. Weather permitting, we can picnic on the back deck and take a hike through the 165 acres of hardwood forest.
$60.00 by September 1st
Early Bird Special: $50 (Full payment must be received by May 31st)
- Non-refundable Deposit of $30 required to reserve your spot (due by August 1)
- Balance due by September 1st
Optional Classes will be announced by September 15th.
Space is limited - we only have 25 seats!
Contact Michelle Irinyi for registration form at:firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 451-3556
*Full payment will be refunded only if retreat is canceled.