Come celebrate the Holiday Season with old friends and make new ones.
The Meetup Holiday Party will be a group gathering and a great way to learn about other members and get to know new people. You can also mingle with others you don't see enough of at past events!
Over the past few years, we have had many Meetups and this year we have decided to have a big holiday bash. This is a great opportunity to network with others and nosh on some great food and have a few drinks.
If you can, please take public transportation or carpool and bring someone you know, a friend, a neighbor, a fellow co-worker that may be interested in our Meetup.
* Todor Krecu, Founder of the Chicago Social Media Marketing Group - We're thrilled to celebrate the annual Social Media Day in Chicago! We launched the event in 2011 as a way to recognize the digital revolution happening right before our eyes. We invite you to join fellow social media enthusiasts by attending Social Media Day Chicago 2016.
* Melanie Adcock and Dana Todd with Tech Month Chicago - Tech Month Chicago is a non-profit organization supporting and empowering the grass-roots tech community of Chicago.
* John Li with NextMe - Enhancing the diner’s experience before they arrive to their table at a restaurant = better Yelp reviews. During waits, NextME frees people to grab some drinks at a nearby bar, shop and make important phone calls without having to worry about missing their names being called. "Like" NextMe on Facebook
* Jason Baumann, President at Boxless Media and Creator of ReviCards - After a guest dines with a restaurant, they receive a ReviCard with a four digit code. Customers are asked a single questions, “How did we do, great or not great?”. It’s a simple question that determines what happens next. Diners who answered “Great” are entered into a drawing then given the opportunity to be sent to a review site to leave a review. Diners who aren’t 100% happy are invited to rate their experience and have any negative situations resolved, offline, through a customer service. They are also entered in the monthly drawing.
* Jerre Imke and Renae Johnson with MakeOffices - MakeOffices at River North is different from the rest of the coworking communities. Our spaces are beautifully designed to promote collaborative collisions, creating an optimal coworking environment for people who get stuff done. Entrepreneurs and business large and small appreciate our month-to-month terms, affordable pricing, and all-inclusive amenities. Save money, make connections, and build your business at MakeOffices.
Schedule a tour of MakeOffices and recieve a Day Pass which includes:
- Open desk space
- Access to call rooms and breakout areas
- Coffee, tea, wine, and beer available
The Spirit of Latin America, in the Heart of Chicago
Brought to you by world-renowned Chef Richard Sandoval, Latinicity provides a delicious twist on Latin street food. Located on the third floor of Block 37, this multi-sensory experience features 10 innovative kitchens, a tapas restaurant, coffee café, full bar, market and lounge. A truly unique dining experience, Latinicity brings the flavors of Latin America, Spain and Portugal to the heart of Chicago.
We have a section at Latinicity with limited seating. If you will not be able to attend the event, please update your registration on Eventbrite or E-mail me. Dining and drinking options will be at your own expense.
"Like" Latinicity on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/latinicity/
Follow Latinicity on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Latinicity
Follow Latinicity on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/latinicity/