SLA-MN and MALL invite you to celebrate the season with colleagues during this annual event open to all librarians, information professionals, researchers, knowledge managers, archivists, students and guests!
An SLA-MN business meeting will precede the party, starting at 4:15. We'll review the year and discuss plans for next year. Everyone is welcome.
Party attendees will:
- Enjoy appetizers, assorted desserts and coffee/espresso bar.
- Celebrate with beer and wine (included in your ticket price)!
- Browse the Exhibitor Fair featuring our fabulous sponsors.
- Bid on silent auction items benefiting the St. Catherine University SLA Student Group (Note: please bring cash or your checkbook; credit cards will not be accepted).
- Mingle with like-minded professionals from across the Twin Cities.
PARKING is available in the Visitors Lot next to the building and specific spots in the lot across the street under the viaduct. Refer to the parking map and please park only in numbered spots in green and red. All other spots are contract only and unauthorized vehicles may be towed. Guests parking in the Visitors Lot must register their vehicle at the security desk located just inside the main door.
COST includes appetizers, drinks, dessert & espresso bar!
CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS
- Carolyn Bates - email@example.com
- Beth Northcutt – firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT FOR SILENT AUCTION DONATIONS & INQUIRIES
- Sarah Larsen - email@example.com
- Katelyn Torell - firstname.lastname@example.org
- SLA student group - email@example.com
Save This Event
When & Where
SLA - Minnesota Chapter
The MN Chapter of the Special Libraries Association (SLA) was founded in 1943 to share expertise and interests and to build a community to support the special librarians of Minnesota. The Chapter exists to provide these same opportunities and services to our members & partners.