Join us for a Cuddle Party - an experiential workshop and social event. Where else can you attend a workshop in your pajamas, or yoga clothes.
To attend you must purchase a ticket in advance. See details below.
Men's Only Cuddle Party is … a workshop!
Though touch is natural, the skills that make it welcome and enjoyable have to be learned. Skills of communication, boundaries, asking for what you want, and saying ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ with clarity and kindness.
Cuddle Party is led by trained and certified Cuddle Party Facilitators. The Facilitator’s job is to guide you into those skills gently and easily, in a fun, safe and light hearted way. We welcome you and create an atmosphere of respect, and remain available for questions and support.
At a Cuddle Party you gain:
* Clarity and confidence
* Boundary and communication skills
* Comfort, support and encouragement
* The secrets to welcome, relaxed, non-sexual touch
The skills you learn at Cuddle Party translate into every day life, right from the start. When boundaries and consent are clear, every relationship is easier.
Where else can you attend a workshop in your pajamas?
Cuddle Party is … a social event
We open with a Welcome Circle - about 45 minutes of introductions, rules and a few games to help everyone get comfortable. We teach communication and boundary skills in ways that are lighthearted and fun.
Then we open up for ‘free-style’ cuddling. You have plenty of time to relax, chat, share a back rub or other welcome touch, cuddle, have a snack or just hang out.
You can come to a Cuddle Party to meet new people, to enjoy amazing conversations, to touch, to be touched, to have fun, to practice asking for what you want, to practice saying “no” to what you don’t want — all in a setting structured to be a safe place for exploration and enjoyment. Shucks, you can even come to a Cuddle Party just to cuddle!
These are the Cuddle Party rules.
1) Pajamas (or cuddle-clothes) stay on the whole time.
2) You don't have to cuddle anyone at a Cuddle Party, ever.
3) You must ask permission and receive a verbal YES before you touch anyone. (Be as specific in your request as you can.)
4) If you're a yes, say YES. If you're a no, say NO.
5) If you're a maybe, say NO.
6) You are encouraged to change your mind anytime you want.
7) Respect your relationship agreements and communicate with your partner.
8) Get me of my assistant if you have a questions or concern or need assistance with anything during the Cuddle Party.
9) Tears and laughter are both welcome.
10) Respect people's privacy when sharing about Cuddle Parties and do not gossip.
11) Arrive on time.
12) Be hygienically savvy.
Want to know more about Cuddle Party?
Cuddle Party has been around since February 2004.
There is lots of information about Cuddle Parties on the official Cuddle Party website www.cuddleparty.com so if you are curious, be sure to check out the FAQ section and some of the articles too
Be On Time: PLEASE arrive on time at 7:00 PM to check-in and change into your Cuddle Clothes so we can start the Welcome Circle by 7:30 PM.
No Late Arrivals: Sorry - but after the Welcome Circle begins, no late arrivals can enter
What To Wear: Pajamas/Athletic Wear. Think more comfy than sexy.
What To Bring: Just bring your smiling self.
Your Cuddle Host will provide light snacks and beverages.