Key Points about this Cruise!
- 1.75 hours
- Great for couples, co-workers, jazz enthusiasts & tourists (but not a narrated tour)
- Features a live Jazz Trio playing holiday tunes
- House-made Cookies and Spiked Hot Cocoa
- A complimentary beer, wine or Champagne included
- See the city lights on all evening departures plus a close pass by the Statue of Liberty!
Happy Holidays from Classic Harbor Line!
Please join us for this special warm and cozy cruise tailored for friends, family, and all your loved ones during the Holiday Season. Step inside this toasty solarium in full holiday decor for a 1.75 hour cruise to see the New York City lights.
Delicious Champagne, Hot Cocoa, Cookies, and treats for all our guests are included! Enjoy your evening with friends or a loved one and enjoy our live Holiday Jazz Trio! (Classic Harbor Line's live jazz trio - "The Sound Waves"!)
Sit back and enjoy the gorgeous view of the island from the heated back-deck salon of these 1920s style yachts.
On this **1.75 hour cruise**, take in picturesque views from our glassed-in observatory.
Highlights along the way include:
* The Yacht Manhattan or Manhattan II in Full Holiday Decor!
* Cocoa, Cookies & live Holiday Jazz!
* Battery Park, South Street Seaport & the Financial District
* Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
* Parts of Brooklyn & Queens & the NYC skyline
* The Williamsburg, Manhattan & Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
* A complimentary beer, wine, spiked hot cocoa or Champagne from the bar is offered on all trips. Mixed drinks are available for purchase.
*Please Note:* This cruise runs the same time as our City Lights Cruise normally runs starting the week right after Thanksgiving.