You are warmly invited to join us for an Vegetarian Indian Cooking Class in a Decatur home setting! This is our second class--first offering was a huge success! Instructor Prayma Letchumanan will teach us how to prepare dishes that will give a more exotic flare to your everyday and traditional Thanksgiving meals. As a busy mother of 3 children, Prayma has mastered the art of making delicious, healthy meals quickly! We are asking a donation of $27 to be paid onsite and 100% of the proceeds from this event will benefit a non-profit organization!
This class will:
- Help you understand the principles of Indian cooking
- Teach you how to season dishes (Indian food does NOT have to be hot/spicy!)
- Provide you with recipes and instructions
- Help you incorporate healthy herbs/spices into your diet
- Share food prepared
- Biryani Rice
- Potato & Pomegranate Raita
- Tempered Garbanzo Beans
- Broccoli with Grated Coconut
- Cardamom Ghee (Nan Kattai) Cookie
- Spiced Coffee
We will have gift items for sale, also!
Cost: The $27 donation- includes instruction, sampling of all dishes, and recipes. Proceeds benefit the SriKarunamayi Research Institute of Meditation (SRIM Center), a non-profit organization promoting the upliftment of humanity through world peace, meditation and social services programs. Hosts are SRIM volunteers.
Contact Leigh Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org, 404-680-6506 if you have any questions!