Actions and Detail Panel
Holiday For Hope 2016
Sat, December 17, 2016, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM CST
Dreams for Kids welcomes you to our 28th Annual Holiday for Hope!
In a year of unprecedented need, we thank you for helping us create this special day of hope which is the traditional start date of our empowerment of youth each year. This is where it all begins.
Thank you for doing your part to make all this possible. There are so many ways you can participate in an event of a lifetime. Together we can make this day for 1,500 homeless and severely at-risk children the beginning of a year of hope and possibility.
- Sign up your child
- Sign up as an event day volunteer
- Sign up for our wrapping party
- Host a toy drive
- Be an event sponsor
- Juggler, clown, face painter, or entertainer? Contribute your skills to the event
- Restaurants, caterers and firehouses: donate tray of pasta or salad. Pizzerias: donate a pie! Bakeries: donate a sweet!
- Spread the word! Get the word out on Facebook, Twitter, Blogs and company newsletters
Any questions, contact Sophie at 312-585-4995