Date: 29 Nov - 30 Nov (Tuesday - Wednesday)
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Duration: 2 Days
Fee: $200/pax (Without Robot)
Fee: $535/pax (With Robot)
Key in Promotional Code to get $50 OFF: MF2016PP50DISC
Students will use a Microcontroller kit to learn coding, construct robots and develop computational thinking through practical exercises.
• Construct robots using Arduino, sensors and motors.
• Able to program the Arduino to perform tasks.
• Able to understand flowcharts.
• Apply sensor value to determine decisions.
• Understand how sensors work and its limitation in real world applications.
Demonstration Video here!