Want to revitalize your commitment to your partner? This workshop will help you to do just that.
Based on the work of Dr. Sue Johnson, the creator of Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples and author of Hold Me Tight. A 1 1/2 day training in the beautiful setting of the heart of the Grand Tetons will help you:
- Understand the real reasons you get into the same struggles over and over
- Change damaging patterns hat leave you both frustrated, angry & hurting
- Learn and practice conversations that will keep your love alive and secure
$300 per couple (ticket sales end Sept 22 @ midnight)
Hold Me Tight couples workshops include:
- Video taped sessions of couples working through the Emotionally Focused Therapy process
- Lectures and demonstrations by instructors trained by Dr. Sue Johnson and the highly regarded Emotionally Focused Therapy community
- Practice exercises with your partner to create greater awareness and understanding of your respective emotional experience
- A Hold Me Tight workbook full of information and exercises to guide practice and emotional deepening of your relationship at home
- Friday, September 23, 2016 5 pm - 9 pm
- Saturday, September 24, 2016 9 am - 5 pm
60 S Main Street, Driggs, ID 83422
Park in the back of the building and follow the signs into the building.