Rekindle your love and connection with a Weekend of Deeply Experiential Relationship Tools.
Discover how to rekindle a deep connection again. Get the tools to break out of old patterns, spark trust and intimacy, and rekindle the flame between you.
“The workshop gave us the longing and the tools to get out of the patterns that have trapped us for a long, long time.”
Remember when love was new? If it’s time to renew and revitalize your connection, our couples workshops will help you revive the spark.
Based on the work of Dr. Sue Johnson, the creator of Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples and author of Hold Me Tight. A 3-day, non-residential weekend workshop in Seattle, WA. Now includes one followup, private session at no additional fee!
And if you are a Therapist - earn 14.75 CEU's for attending if you also register for the continuing education units. Register for $50 after you purchase your ticket. Bring your partner and go through the same deeply felt experience to bring the tools and practices of Hold Me Tight to your work with your clients as well as your own relationship.
Rebuild Your Connection
Strengthen Your Trust
Deepen Your Intimacy
Learn more at www.holdmetightseattle.com
1 Ticket Per Couple
Some words from past participants:
“My husband & I arrived at the workshop stressed about our relationship and seriously disconnected. Thanks to the skill Cynthia and Joseph brought to the weekend, we are leaving truly able to feel loving again.”
“Wow! Our deep processing in private break outs reaped amazing rewards by setting emotions free in a loving and supportive environment.”
“This was hugely transformational for my husband and I. We were really on the verge of giving up. I knew we needed a new language, new perspective. Happily we now have a new paradigm and new hope.” “
* Hold Me Tight Seattle is an educational workshop not meant to replace couples or individual therapy. Participants not in relationship crisis and free of mood or addictive disorders will benefit most.
If you have any questions regarding the appropriateness of this workshop for your partnership please feel free to contact Joseph Losi (206) 595-2577 for a consultation.
*Cancellations will be subject to the following fees
- $150 Non-Refundable fee on any cancellation
- $250 Non-Refundable fee on any cancellation made between 27 & 14 days before workshop date
- All workshop fees become non-refundable if made 13 days or less before workshop date
* Event Processing Fee of $30.92 ($9.95 Event Brite Fee + $20.97 Credit Card Processing Fee) is non-refundable on any cancellation.