Actions and Detail Panel
Holacracy Coach Training, Amsterdam, May 2017
Tue, May 2, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sat, May 6, 2017, 1:00 PM CEST
The Holacracy Coach Training is recommended for individuals with 6-12 months of hands-on Holacracy practice and experience facilitating Tactical and Governance meetings.
You’ll leave the training with a starting skillset to . . .
- Guide key organizational power-holders through the decision of whether to adopt Holacracy.
- Present key aspects of Holacracy and the “why” that lies behind them, without overwhelming a new practitioner.
- Ease the shock of a Holacracy implementation through effective coaching.
- Learn common missteps in a Holacracy adoption, and how to avoid them.
At the training, you will . . .
- Explore common push-backs against Holacracy and practice coaching through them.
- Build your skills for “Power-shift” coaching Lead Links and other roles.
- Learn key indicators of Holacracy progress and how to use them to catalyze further growth.
- Prototype habit support programs to support lasting change in organizations in transition to Holacracy.
- Practice using the Governance process to create clean organizational design without a command-and-control approach.
In addition, you’ll receive a free Facilitation Assessment ($845 value). The Facilitation Assessment is both a powerful learning opportunity and a useful metric to evaluate your readiness to support others through a Holacracy implementation.
In order to attend the Coach Training, you must . . .
- Have already attended a Holacracy Practitioner Training.
- Be a Certified Holacracy Practitioner. (Please allow ample time to pass the test to qualify for this training.)
We can only consider exceptions to this policy for highly experienced Holacracy practitioners with at least a full year of daily Holacracy practice and regular Holacracy facilitation experience. If you have any questions regarding this, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Tues, May 2, 2017 - 9am - 5:30pm
Wed, May 3, 2017 - 9am - 5:30pm
Thurs, May 4, 2017 - 9am - 5:30pm
Fri, May 5, 2017 - 9am - 5:30pm
Sat, May 6, 2017 - 9am - 1pm
- Course Materials
- Lunch daily
- Breaks and snacks daily
A discount is offered for the first 12 seats:
- Early Bird, Tier 1, €700 off standard price (4 seats available)
- Early Bird, Tier 2, €500 off standard price (4 seats available)
- Early Bird, Tier 3, €300 off standard price (4 seats available)
Group Discounts - get 15% off groups of three or more (the discount will automatically be applied when you register three people)
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
Discounted seats are nonrefundable.
Regular-priced seats can be cancelled for the following fee:
- 31+ days before event - 25% refund fee
- 30 days or less - No refunds
To cancel your registration, visit your Eventbrite ticket via the confirmation email or your Eventbrite account page.
Transferring your registration to another participant (for the same event):
- 5+ days before event - You may transfer your registration to another person (for the same event) at anytime at no cost
- 4 days or less - You may not transfer your registration
To transfer registration to another participant, visit your Eventbrite ticket via the confirmation email or your Eventbrite account page.
Transferring your registration to a different event:
You may transfer yourself (or another person) to a different Holacracy training event incurring the following fees
- 31+ days before event - $175/€175 fee for transfers
- 30 days or less before event - 25% fee for transfers
To transfer registration to another event, please contact the event coordinator at email@example.com