HMO, RENT TO RENT, SERVICED ACCOMMODATIONS & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT (PiM)
Invest in property, create systems and increase your monthly income
Learn to invest in property using none of your own money, no mortgage and no deposit. Learn about HMOs, rent to rent and serviced accommodations. Increase your monthly income from property investment.
You don't require property experience to start. What you require is training and mentorship. Join the London Property Investment Network.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
140 Bath Road
Time: 09:00 - 18:00 (we normally finish by 4pm to allow more time for networking and deal-making). Lunch and tea/coffee breaks in between.
£10 one-off registration fee at the door for non-members of the London Property Investment Network.
Who should attend?
Investors, developers, landlords, homeowners, lenders, brokers, letting agents, estate agents, service providers and property professionals.
What you will learn
1. Learn how to build a property portfolio without mortgage.
2. Property investment strategies (HMO, Rent to Rent, Lease Options and Serviced Accommodations).
3. Raise joint venture finance.
4. Learn how to source property deals.
5. Learn how to package and flip (sell) property deals.
6. Starting a property investment business.
7. Property management.
8. Mentorship programme.
Other London Property Investment Network events
- HMO, Rent to Rent, Serviced Accommodations & Property Management
- Landlord Property Investment
- Property Investment Without Mortgage
- Property Finance, Sales & Repossessions
- Property Investment Pitch
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. During the lunch break we will unwind with a delicious 3 course meal of either steak or lobster with a glass of wine. Choose either a meal of steak or lobster with wine.
Is parking provided?
There is parking at the hotel. The hotel charges £15 per day.
How do I get to the venue with public transportation?
Use Piccadilly line. Get to Heathrow Terminal 3 with the and then take either of this buses - 105, 111, 140 or 285. Stop at New Road Bath Road bus stop (Stop D) and walk to the hotel.