$25 – $175

HMM Beauty Convention Little Rock, AR- Marketing Opportunities

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time



Friends Who Are Going
Event description


Welcome to the world of beauty. We founded our events with the goal to provide a platform of philanthropic growth in our community and help locals in the art of beauty and fashion reach new heights in their careers. We are a group comprised of local artists, beauty professionals, fashion designer, and community members who came together to create this valuable community based outlet for cultural development and community involvement in the fast-growing beauty industry while raising awareness for Multiple Sclerosis.

Funding from groups like yours is what makes our events possible. Only about 60% of our costs are covered by ticket sales, the other 40% comes from individual donations and sponsorships. The HMM Beauty Convention Events believes in the power of the arts to revitalize communities. Support from enthusiastic local leadership, positive attitudes from within and around the community, local entrepreneurship support and investments like yours are what we need to succeed.

By sponsoring our productions with a donation, you enable us to continue to provide quality entertainment, and philanthropic opportunities in the community that support our mission. In return, you will be prominently promoted throughout the city’s housing our event, including Pulaski County, as an official sponsor. Strategic marketing shows that having your brand in front of potential consumers improves companies’ chances of gaining new customers and turning current customers into loyal customers. 86% of participants attending are more likely to do business with a sponsor than with a non-sponsor.

Participants support our events for the opportunity to be involved with our cause and a chance to make a difference in the lives of others, being a part of entertainment, the experience, want to gain knowledge of new products that can make a difference in their lives, and spend their money with businesses that care about what matters to them.

There are two ways you can sponsor our event or program:

• Provide a cash donation to underwrite the expenses of our shows and events.

• Provide in-kind product such as food, beauty products, makeup, supplies, sound equipment, or media time. In-kind service such as graphic designers, hairstylists, make-up artists, runway coaches, videographers or photographers also are ways you can sponsor our events or program. Whatever your business does, our event could use it.

We know success is inevitable with the support of you and your business.

As a corporate partner, we will match you up with the events that provides the best demographic and geographic base for meeting your goals and objectives. Depending on the size and type of partnership, you may be promoted in the following ways:

  • Posters

  • Programs and Brochures

  • Web

  • Banners

  • Radio

  • Branded Item in Swag Bags

  • Product Placement at events

  • “Spa-sorship” (attendees will leave with a memorial experience with your brand in mind. Attendees always love a moment to distress and when this optional a-la-carte is added, our guests will keep your brand in mind with the added brand exposure in the branded spa area. This is a great tool for lead generation.)

  • Social Media VIP package (provides sponsor with top billing in social media feeds via retweets, shares of sponsor posts, tagging in event blasts, or co-hosting the social media coverage.)

*We will work with you to create a package customized to your needs. Our first priority is providing you with a great package to get you the best ROI.



June 2017 | 4:00 pm-8:00 pm

Courtyard Marriott Mission Vally/Hotel Circle (in the Synergy Ballroom)

595 Hotel Circle South

San Diego, CA 92108


Sunday, May 21, 2017 | 1:00 pm-5:00 pm

Clinton Presidential Center (in the Forty Two Ballroom)

1200 President Clinton Ave.

Little Rock, AR 72201

*Press Feature of event past participant in National/Internation magazine, Hype Hair

Tear sheet for magazine feature.

Share with friends

Date and Time


Save This Event

Event Saved