Actions and Detail Panel
Hive deep dive workshop about DiscoverDesign.org and the design process
Wed, May 10, 2017, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM CDT
DiscoverDesign.org is an online platform where students, teachers and mentors come together to design solutions for real-world challenges. In partnership with the Chicago Hive Learning Network, we are presenting a FREE Hive Deep Dive workshop to introduce educators to the design process.
Join us to learn how to create your own design challenges, incorporate digital learning tools into your classroom curriculum and encourage your students to work collaboratively. Additionally, teachers can earn up to 2 professional development hours toward Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) recertification.
Wednesday, May 10 at 5:30–7:30pm
CAF Lecture Hall | 224 S. Michigan Ave.
Drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be served
During this FREE Hive Deep Dive workshop, you will:
- Get introduced to DiscoverDesign and the design process
- Create a design challenge
- Learn how DiscoverDesign allows students to develop collaboration, communication and problem-solving skills
- Chance to win door prizes
- Teachers can earn up to 2 professional development hours toward ISBE recertification
Bring your program ideas—and we look forward to seeing you there!