HIV/AIDS Community & Research Networking Meeting
The Center for Community Health Partnership and Research, Washington University Institute for Public Health and Institute of Clinical and Translational Research
Friday, December 16, 2016 from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM (CST)
Angela Williams, MSN, RN, APRN-BC, Family Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, will present on and discuss "Understanding Mental Health and Psychiatry in Youth with HIV/AIDS: What Our Patients Have Taught Me."
For this meeting we plan:
- 8:30-9:00 Breakfast and Check-in
- 9:00-9:10 Introductions and Updates
- 9:10-9:50 Understanding Mental Health and Psychiatry in Youth with HIV/AIDS: What Our Patients Have Taught Me (A Williams)
- 9:50-10:00 Planning for Future Meetings (R Clark)
- 30 minutes available for additional agenda items
To request being added to the agenda or to ask for more information please email Matthew at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share this with other research teams and community organizations that you think would be appropriate and interested.
If you're a member of a community organization who provides mental health services we'd particularly love to add you to the agenda.