The History of Anointing &
Laying On Hands
Rev. Nancy Gouch, BCRS, CAC, FCCI, LSH
The Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education
At the Sheraton Lisle, 3000 Warrenville Rd., Lisle, IL 60532
Call hotel directly at for reservations and directions at 630-577-6000
Join the Center for Aromatherapy Research & Education (CARE) to sample 16 of the most important and powerful oils used throughout history, including
- Oils for health, cleansing, and holy anointing are mentioned more than 500 times in the Bible.
- Aloes, Cassia, Frankincense, Galbanum, Hyssop, Balm, Spikenard, Cedarwood, Myrrh, and many more.
- Moses used them to protect the Israelites.
- Mary and Joseph used them to keep baby Jesus and themselves healthy.
- Modern Science finds some of them to promote overall health, vitality and longevity.
- Come learn, enjoy, share and experience these holy healing oils. Come and be anointed.
“And they went out…and they anointed with oil many that were sick and healed them.” Mark 6:12-13
Thursday, November 9, 2017
6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
$40 ~ THE PUBLIC IS INVITED
~ BRING YOUR BIBLE ~
Contact Nancy Gouch at (630) 272-7948 or register now to reserve your seat!
Save This Event
When & Where
Nancy Gouch, CAC, BCRS, FCCI, LSH
Nancy Gouch is an independent distributor with Young Living Essential Oils and a Fully Certified Instructor for CARE, teaching actively for the Center for Aromatherapy Research & Education since 2007. In addition to teaching, Nancy is a Board Certified Raindrop Specialist, Certified Aromatherapy Coach, and Licensed Spiritual Healer. She provides nationally accredited workshops and seminars for health care professionals, massage therapists and non-professionals interested in learning effective self-care and bodywork techniques. Nancy also works with clients, by appointment, from her Wheaton home office.