The History of Anointing &
Laying On Hands
Rev. Nancy Gouch, BCRS, CAC, FCCI, LSH
The Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education
At the HAMPTON INN CRANBERRY
210 Executive Drive, Cranberry Township, PA 16066
$99/Night + tax for Guest Rooms in CARE group before 3/20/17
Call hotel directly at for reservations and directions
(724) 778-1000 for directions or reservations
Join the Center for Aromatherapy Research & Education (CARE) to sample 16 of the most important and powerful oils used throughout history, including
- Oils for health, cleansing, and holy anointing are mentioned more than 500 times in the Bible.
- Aloes, Cassia, Frankincense, Galbanum, Hyssop, Balm, Spikenard, Cedarwood, Myrrh, and many more.
- Moses used them to protect the Israelites.
- Mary and Joseph used them to keep baby Jesus and themselves healthy.
- Modern Science finds some of them to promote overall health, vitality and longevity.
- Come learn, enjoy, share and experience these holy healing oils. Come and be anointed.
“And they went out…and they anointed with oil many that were sick and healed them.” Mark 6:12-13
Wednesday, April 5
6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
$40 ~ THE PUBLIC IS INVITED
~ BRING YOUR BIBLE ~
Contact Nancy Gouch at (630) 272-7948 or
register now to reserve your seat!