The History of Anointing &
Laying On Hands
Rev. Nancy Gouch, BCRS, CAC, FCCI, LSH
The Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education
3900 Milton Ave, Janesville, WI 53546
Phone: (608) 756-4511
Visis https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/ramada/janesville-wisconsin/ for best room rates.
Call hotel directly at for reservations and directions
Join the Center for Aromatherapy Research & Education (CARE) to sample 16 of the most important and powerful oils used throughout history, including
- Oils for health, cleansing, and holy anointing are mentioned more than 500 times in the Bible.
- Aloes, Cassia, Frankincense, Galbanum, Hyssop, Balm, Spikenard, Cedarwood, Myrrh, and many more.
- Moses used them to protect the Israelites.
- Mary and Joseph used them to keep baby Jesus and themselves healthy.
- Modern Science finds some of them to promote overall health, vitality and longevity.
- Come learn, enjoy, share and experience these holy healing oils. Come and be anointed.
“And they went out…and they anointed with oil many that were sick and healed them.” Mark 6:12-13
Friday, February 17, 2017
6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
$40 ~ THE PUBLIC IS INVITED
~ BRING YOUR BIBLE ~
Contact Nancy Gouch at (630) 272-7948 or
register now to reserve your seat!
Save This Event
When & Where
Nancy Gouch, CAC, BCRS, FCCI, LSH
Nancy Gouch is an independent distributor with Young Living Essential Oils and a Fully Certified Instructor for CARE, teaching actively for the Center for Aromatherapy Research & Education since 2007. In addition to teaching, Nancy is a Board Certified Raindrop Specialist, Certified Aromatherapy Coach, and Licensed Spiritual Healer. She provides nationally accredited workshops and seminars for health care professionals, massage therapists and non-professionals interested in learning effective self-care and bodywork techniques. Nancy also works with clients, by appointment, from her Wheaton home office.