San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Peek into the past with your favorite dolls! Crafts, gallery experiences, and a special tea party await you as each day brings new adventures with Josephina , Julie, and Rebecca. Ride the streetcar to explore historic Ybor City as it was during Rebecca’s time. American Girl Dolls© not required for participation.
- For children ages 7-11
- Camp hours: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Extended care available from 8-9 a.m. and 4-5:30 p.m. for an additional $20 per week
- Camp registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis
- Camps are limited to a camper/instructor ratio of approximately 20:1
- Camps may include field trips through downtown Tampa and Ybor City on the TECO streetcar
- Please register at least one week prior to camp. If a session still has openings after that date, registration will remain open until the Friday before the first day of camp.
When & Where
Tampa Bay History Center
The Tampa Bay History Center – a Smithsonian Institution Affiliate – includes three floors of permanent and temporary exhibition space focusing on 12,000 years of Florida history. One of Tampa’s premier cultural venues, the History Center’s cutting-edge interactive exhibits provide a unique educational experience for all ages.