Come investigate one of southern California's haunted locations.
Give back to your community by helping to support this historical site!
TICKETS = $18.00/Person (includes Eventbrite fees)
Majority of the proceeds goes to help support this historical location which is self-supporting!
- We are capping at 30 people.
- There will be three groups of 10 people. They will investigate the three main sections of this location for 45 minutes each, then rotate.
- We will break for ten minutes at the half way point for snacks, sharing, etc.
- The final hour is free time: go back to any area that you feel needs more research.
- We ask that you bring at least a camera, or any hand-held paranormal equipment.
- Be respectful of other investigators - keep talking to a minimum.
- There will be a host with each group available to help lead and guide.
- Bring a bottle of water and a snack.
- You must be 18 years old or older. We reserve the right to ask for an ID if you look too young.
Please arrive on time! We will check you in and quickly go over general investigating rules and expectations.
Limited parking at rear of building via E. 2nd St!!! If full, you must park on 2nd St or on Riverside Ave.
No drugs or alcohol allowed at this event.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
When & Where
Cal~Para Research Organization is an organization of investigators and researchers seeking to help those concerned or curious about their experiences with paranormal activity.
Our website is: www.calpara.org