Actions and Detail Panel
HIP Chicks DIY Plumbing and Electric- Beyond Basics
Sat, April 1, 2017, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
HIP Chicks DIY Water & Power - Beyond Basics
YOU requested an advanced plumbing and electric course. Here it is!
This class is for you homeowners who want to step up your DIY skills. The class is focused on more advanced, yet very doable skills. No prerequisite is required. You just have be motivated to tackle these projects.
Plumbing skills include but not limited to:
- Changing the throne - from seat to flapper or the whole darn thing
- Changing a faucet for bathroom or kitchen sinks
- Fixing leaky faucets, replacing cartridges and handles
- Setting a new drain
- Troubleshooting hot water heater issues
- Making plumbing connections without soldering torches
Electrical skills include but not limited to:.
- Changing a wall or ceiling light fixture
- Changing out a GFI
- Converting high hats to pendants
- Installing a dimmer switch and a USB outlet
Tips on what to buy, where to buy it and when it's ok to say "I need to call a pro"
Saturday April 1st from 9 am - 1 pm
Upper Dublin, Montgomery County. Just minutes from Route 309 near Temple University Ambler campus
Please bring a lunch. Water bottles and light snack will be provided.
Ample, free parking.