Actions and Detail Panel
Hillside Gardeners 2017 Garden Tour
Sun, April 30, 2017, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM PDT
2017 GARDEN TOUR
Six Spectacular Oakland Residential Gardens Featuring:
- Habitats for Native birds, bees and butterflies
- Drought tolerant succulents, cacti and California Natives
- Rain storage and irrigation system
- Creative use of color and inanimate objects in the garden
- Fruits, vegetables and herbs
- A home for compost-generating chickens
Plant Sale and Gift Boutique
All proceeds raised support scholarships and internships for horticultural students and many local conservation organzations.
Where can I find addresses to the Gardens?
The 6 Oakland garden locations will be provided with your ticket purchase.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
The Garden Tour goes on rain or shine. Sorry no refunds.
Date and Time