Hillsborough Community College - Information Workshops (English & Spanish)
Information Workshops for ALL
Where: Hillsborough Community College Plant City and SouthShore Campuses
If you are interested in finding out more information in how to apply for admissions at HCC, what programs we offer at our campus and how to pay for college and much more!!
Come and join US!
551 24th Street NE
Ruskin, FL 33570
Saturday, October 22, 2016
9:30-10:30a.m. & 11:00a.m.-Noon Room: SPMF 217
Monday, December 5, 2016
5:00-6:00p.m. & 6:15-7:15p.m. Room: SPMF 201/202
Plant City Campus
1206 N. Park Road
Plant City, FL 33563
Saturday, October 24, 2016
5:00-6:00p.m. & 6:15-7:15p.m. Room PCSI 106
Saturday, December 3, 2016
9:30-10:30a.m. & 11:00a.m.-Noon Room PADM 114
MUST RSVP with this weblink: http://hccfl.edu/campusrsvp/iw
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- Yes, picture ID is required.
- Space is limited. We are asking that you please RSVP -
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- You can park in the Student Services & Administration Building parking lots.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Yes. Email: PCEnrollment@hccfl.edu
- Please reference "Information Workshop" in the subject field .
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- We ask each person that will be attending to register with your information. Space is limited. So come join us!