Actions and Detail Panel
Highberry Music Festival
Thu, Jun 29, 2017, 8:00 AM – Sun, Jul 2, 2017, 3:00 AM CDT
The 8th annual Highberry Music Festival will be held at the Farm in Eureka Springs, Arkansas from June 29 – July 2nd. We hope you will join us in continuing on our phamily tradition in a beautiful slice of the Ozark Mountains as we celebrate our freedom and independence. This event is brought to you by Deadhead
Current artist line-up:
Dark Star Orchestra
The Nth Power
Aaron Kamm & The One Drops
Opal Agafia & The Sweet Nothings
Friends of the Phamily
MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
Visit our website for more details at: www.highberryfestival.com
Reserved Rv sites listed below or can be accessed at http://www.highberryfestival.com/map-and-directions/
* Vendors will be onsite.
*Camping supplies, food, & water, is available for purchase at the on-site general store.
- There will be live music Thursday, Friday, Saturday, June 29 – July 2nd.
- 4 day event pass (6/29 -7/2) – $130 plus sales tax & handling fee
- 3 day event pass (6/30 -7/2) – $120 plus sales tax & handling fee
- 2 day event pass (7/1 – 7/2) –$95plus sales tax & handling fee
- 1 day event pass (7/2) – $45 plus sales tax & handling fee
- Kids 12 and under are free.
- Camping is free
- YOU MUST PURCHASE AN RV pass if you want to bring an RV.
- An RV or camper is considered to be any vehicle larger than a 16 foot passenger van. All busses, towable trailers, campers, and pop-ups are also considered an RV or Camper for purposes of this festival.
- There are no RV hookups for electric or water
- All RVs must have RV passes
- You can have as many vehicles, tents, and people within your designated area as you like.
- Generators are ok but please be conscious of your neighbors.
- Sites 97 – 105 are for tent/ car camping only.
- Camp by your car
- Camping is included in the ticket price
- A shower house is available onsite
- All vehicles must leave no later than 2 PM, Monday, July 3rd, 2017.
- You can stay additional days at the campground for $12.50 per person per night.
- Camping supplies, food, & water, is available for purchase at the store
Gate Times and Price Changes. Gates open for arrival on Thursday June 29th at 8 AM
- Gates are open 24 hours per day.
- Pricing change-overs take place at 8 AM each night
- You must show your wristband for re-entry
- All vehicles must leave no later than 2 PM, July 3rd.
- Arts and crafts vending fee: $100
- Food vending fee: $200
- You will need to go online and fill out the vendor request form at: http://phunkberry.com/vendor-request-form/
- You can also contact (479) 715-9662 for more information on vending.