Yes, we understand that you are still in the Chinese New Year mood and we know that you don’t want to miss any great class. Here is the good news for you!!! High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) 90 minutes Theme Class on 11 February 2017 will be postponed to 4 March 2017.
Redefine Power! Redefine You! Join us for High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) 90 minutes Theme Class With Benny Yeoh on 4 March 2017 Saturday at iSpirit Asia Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) combines intervals of high-intensity exercise with intervals of either low-intensity exercise or complete rest.
- Title: High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) 90 minutes Theme Class With Benny Yeoh
- Date: 4 March 2017 (Saturday)
- Time: 3:00pm to 4:30pm
- Venue: ISPIRIT ASIA (ONE SOUTH): B-5-12 One South Street Mall, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia (View Map)
- Maximum Capacity: 28 participants only
- Organizer: www.iSpirit.asia
- Partner: Yogavatar New Age Yoga
- Inquiries email: iSpirit.email@example.com
- Inquires contact: +6011 1184 4184 (call only) or +6012 3037022 (call and whatsapp)
- Event Category: Fitness Theme Class
- Language: English
- Presenter: Benny Yeoh
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Level: All levels
- Contents: 70% Practice 30% Theory
This form of cardio helps maintain and build muscle mass in a minimal amount of time while maximising fat loss due to a ramping up of your resting metabolism and fat burning enzymes. The benefit of HIIT is that you can do it almost anywhere with any piece of equipment—or without any equipment at all! Although it can be, HIIT does not have to be done on gym cardio equipment. The possibilities are virtually limitless.
ABOUT BENNY YEOH
- Champion of KIX HD’s R U Tough Enough Challenge 2016.
- International TRX® Group Suspension Professional Training Instructor, certified by TRX® Training International c/o Fitness Anywhere LLC, San Francisco, California via Celebrity Fitness Malaysia.
- International Bosu® Personal Training Certification, certified by Bosu Fitness LLC. via F1 Recreation Sdn. Bhd. (MY)
- International EQualizer® Personal Training Certification, certified by Lebert Fitness via Celebrity Fitness Malaysia.
- Core Ex Group Training, certified by Celebrity Fitness Malaysia.
- IG handler: @Benny_Yeoh_CK
- IG hashtag: #thebyproject
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/thebyproject/
- MYR45 per ticket
- MRY30 per ticket for Yogavatar Teacher Training Students and graduates (Coupon Code required)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Photos and video may be taken from time to time on our premises by iSpirit.asia employees, solely for iSpirit.asia marketing purposes.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellation 3 weeks before the event.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Select quantity number of Ticket(s) then click “Order Now”
- Fill in all the Registration Information.
- Make payment by PayPal or Credit Card or Debit Card to complete your registration.
- You will receive Ticket in your email immediately after registration.
- If you do not receive any email, please contact us at +6011-1184-4184 or +6012-303-7022
If you still have the old tickets that you bought from the previous class, please enter code“OldTicket” to book a space.
Date and Time
iSpirit Asia, One South Street Mall
B-5-12, One South Street Mall
Seri Kembangan, Selangor 43300