In 2017, HFLI will offer two exciting workshops developed to help educators make Design Thinking an integral part of their schools and programs.
Here's what teachers and other school leaders have said about their HFLI workshop experiences:
- "Crazy and hectic, amazing and energetic, full of learning and experiences!"
- "The best organized training I've ever been to!"
- "I feel like I can truly teach the Design Thinking Process to my students and help them apply it to life."
- "I now see through a Design Thinking eye and it leaves me in awe."
Intro to Design Thinking for Educators
July 12-14, 2017 - $980 ($850 if registration is completed by April 30th)
This 3-day workshop provides an in-depth, experiential introduction to Design Thinking and how it can be used to engage students in challenging projects that foster innovation and creative confidence. Workshop runs approximately 8-4 each day. Participants have the opportunity to:
- Experience a Design Thinking Challenge
- Practice facilitating part of the Design Thinking Process
- Review and work with HFLI’s Design Thinking curriculum materials, including our one-semester course, Foundations of Innovation
- Attend small group talks on a variety of topics related to implementing Design Thinking in schools, and
- Network with like-minded educators
Innovation Collaborative for Design Thinking
July 17-18 - $750 ($600 if registration is completed by April 30th)
This 2-day seminar brings together educators who are familiar with the basics of Design Thinking, and seek to share successes, challenges and questions with others who are engaged in bringing Design Thinking into education. Resource sharing, networking, and focused activities deepen Design Thinking understanding, strengthen facilitation skills, and expand individual tool kits. Workshop runs approximately 8-4 each day.
Your fee includes the selected workshop, materials, and breakfast/lunch/snack. Limited spots are available - register today!
Refund Policy: HFLI will fully refund tickets purchased up to 6 weeks before the workshop date minus a $25 processing fee. For requests less than six weeks before the workshop date, a credit will be issused to attend another HFLI workshop of your choice.