Actions and Detail Panel
Heroes vs. Villains Bar Crawl - Royal Oak
Sat, July 15, 2017, 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM EDT
Don't miss your chance to be part of the most colossal phenomenon to hit Royal Oak. Courageous heroes, horrifying villains, and loyal sidekicks are all welcome in this huge surge of Heroes vs. Villains Bar Crawl descending on July 15th, 2017.
- Incredible drink specials during the crawl.
- No cover at participating locations.
- Exclusive beer stein souvenir cup.
- Hundreds of Heroes and Villains roaming the streets of Royal Oak.
- Neck lanyard to ensure bar entry and drink specials. (a lanyard is required if participating in the crawl to enter the bars in costumes).
- Walking Photographer.
- Walking Heroes and Villains for photo opportunities.
- Blackfinn Ameripub
- Rock on 3rd
- The Morrie
- Dixi Moon Saloon
- Tequila Blue
- 526 Main
- Additional Bars Coming Soon
**Check-in will be from 1:00pm to 3:00pm; location will be announced shortly**
Please Note: Participating bars and specials are subject to change at the sole discretion of the bars and/or promoter.
Online ticket sales will end the day before the event, day-of tickets will be available for $30.00 cash only. A limited number of tickets are available to ensure bars won’t be over crowded.
Must be 21+ to participate. Don't drink and drive, arrange a designated driver, take public transportation or call a cab/uber.
Heroes vs. Villains Bar Crawl FAQ’s
Do we have to dress up to participate in the bar crawl?
- No. Costumes are not required but we do encourage dressing up to enhance the experience. If you are dressing up a lanyard is required to enter the bars.
Can I join the bar crawl at any time?
- Guest check-in and bar crawl lanyards will only be handed out during the designated time. (Lanyards are required if you are dressing up to gain bar entry) If you are unable to pickup your lanyard during the designated time you may have a friend pick it up for you as long as they have your un-scanned ticket.
If for any reason I can’t make it to the event, can I get a refund?
- No. All sales are final, rain or shine event. You can however transfer your ticket to another person.
***A portion or proceeds will be donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society***
"Multiple sclerosis is a complex disease of the central nervous system (brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves) characterized by relapses (neurological symptoms which appear rapidly but often improve over weeks or months), remissions and often progression of disability over time. MS is currently not a curable disease.
- Learn more by visiting http://www.nationalmssociety.org/