San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please read ALL of the following text, then register today if you want to GET DRENCHED... AGAIN or for the very first time at Her Voice Gathering!
Early Bird Registration $329
HURRY, this is for the first 400 women who register, or by March 31, 2017, whichever comes first! $50 Savings!
Regular Registration $379
Note: Tickes are not refundable, but they are transferable. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to transer your ticket to another woman.
INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION FEE:
- 2- night hotel stay
- lunch and dinner on Friday
- Her Voice Movement signature bracelet mailed to you approx 4 weeks after registration. Wwe have amazing women through various safe houses making these bracelets, so timing has a few variables! But you WILL get your bracelet!
- And more!
What is Her Voice Gathering - Drenched?
We knew this day would come. Women from all over the nation who have been to a Drenched Gathering would be united together in one place, empowered to leave that place as a VOICE for the nations. Whether you have been to Drenched multiple times or this is your first, you are being called to this army. Ahhh.... Can you imagine it??? It's Time!
What Does it Mean to Get Drenched?
The first Drenched retreat began with 34 women just 4 years ago. We met from different cities, different churches and gathered in a cabin with our sleeping bags, bibles, journals, a few instruments and no agenda. Our simple motive was to worship God and see what He might do in our midst. It was a "Surprise us, Lord!" type of weekend. We sang, we laid still, we prayed, and we talked. Laughter, tears, healing, and miracles... To say He showed up and turned us upside down would be an understatement! Drenched is more than an event. It's a radical love movement that will take your breath away. The Lover of your soul will meet you here.
Going into this HER VOICE GATHERING - DRENCHED REUNION, we will be a much larger group (about 1000-1500) but the same 'no agenda' applies: "Lord, we're here to meet with You, commune with You, feel Your heart, and to Love you. Do something new in me. Have Your way. Surprise us, Lord!"
We come in a posture of prayer and worship to magnify the name of Jesus, and although we are so honored to have our guest ministers, we are first and foremost excited about Jesus being our focus and He is our honored guest!
* Lisa Bevere
* Julianna Bevere
* Pastor Callie Shipp-Hargraves
* Laura Gallier
* And many more!
Your registration covers two nights lodging (Thursday & Friday nights) and 2 meals (Lunch & Dinner on Friday). Please bring your own breakfast foods, shakes, snacks, and a water bottle.)
Each room has 2 beds to accomodate 4 women per room.
NOTE: The event will end Friday night, but your hotel room is for both Thursday and Friday nights. You will need to check out of your room Saturday morning. Fly home early Saturday, enjoy a day of tax free shopping in Portland with your "girls", or whatever your heart desires!
*** Start Times are subject to change.
We will try our best to assign rooms with people you wish to book with. (We will be back in contact with all registrants later in the year with more details about how we will arrange that, please be watching for those details).
If you wish to make different sleeping/lodging arrangements, you are welcome to do so by booking your own room, etc., but PLEASE NOTE that the registration fee remains the same. THIS WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR REGISTRATION PRICE. We encourage you to stay with the group, but understand there may be special circumstances.
If you are making plans for lodging elsewhere, when you register, please indicate this on the online registration form where it says; "I am making other arrangements for lodging"
Our gatherings are hosted through Tetelestai, a non-profit organization whose only purpose is to spread the gospel all over the world. We have invited guests to minister and are so honored they have accepted! In these scenarios, it is biblically correct to offer monetary gifts to show our overflowing gratitude and take care of people who have ministered to us. Although it is not required or monitored, we encourage you to bring a monetary gift to offer on the last day. Please pray and ask the Lord what He would have you give. (Cash or checks are fine - if you are going to write a check, we will let you know who to make the check out to at the Reunion)
What to Wear:
We are in a "posture of prayer" and will be lying, sitting, standing; so it's best to wear flexible clothing.... there really is no need to dress up and most people will be wearing comfortable leggings, sweat pants, flexible cargo pants, etc. Bring a sweatshirt and a few layer options so that you can control your comfort in temperature. As the gathering comes closer, we will definitely send more information on what to prepare for and pack along with you!
A Few Items of Business:
- No children, except nursing babies, will be allowed. If your nursing baby needs to "talk" please step outside the worship room as needed.
- The minimum age is high school age. (Please be aware that content during ministry will expose adult topics and speakers will deliver content based on an adult audience. Every minor, excluding nursing babies, will need an adult to sign their registration form assuming all liability.)
- One-day attendance option is not available. With the exception of an emergency, we discourage women from coming for only part of the time.
- The registration fee is $329 Early Bird, $379 regular registration for every woman, for every circumstance. For example: if a woman does not stay overnight for any reason or does not eat the meals provided, it is still $329 Early Bird, $379 regular registration. There are no other payment options.
- Registration is non-refundable, but may be transferred up to 24 hours before start time.
- IMPORTANT: Each and every person MUST register at this site and consent to the waiver to attend. (Waiver is built into the registration site, you will need to read it and check the box to complete your registration). Thank you for understanding the formalities that must take place in order for us to have an amazing time together!
Time In / Time Out
Thursday, Dec. 7th
3:00pm - 6:30pm - All attendee arrival for checkin/registration
6:30pm - Doors Open
7:00pm - All attendee START TIME in the Meeting Room!
Friday, Dec. 8th
8:00am Doors open to the Meeting Room
9:00am - all day in the Meeting Room
* Lunch and dinner will be provided for you
Saturday, Dec. 9th
NOTE: Times are subject to change
What to Bring:
* A few pens
* Comfy Day clothes
* Water bottle
* Breakfast Foods, Shakes, Snacks
* Optional offering gift (cash or check)
...and most important, bring an open and expectant heart!
Can I Invite Friends?
Of course! Please ask them to read this page so that they understand what HER VOICE GATHERING - Drenched is all about before registering... If after reading this material they decide they want to "get drenched", then they are welcome to register as long as registration is available.
WANT MORE INFO ABOUT THE EVENT?
CLICK HERE FOR LIVE VIDEO
With great expectation,
The Her Voice Gathering - Drenched Team
Save This Event
When & Where
Tetelestai Ministries Team
Bob and Jenny Donnelly
Tetelestai Ministries, Inc.