Her Corner Seminar Series: Hiring & Staffing Your Business
Topic: Hiring & Staffing Your Business
When: Tuesday December 12th, 10:00AM - 1:00PM
Where: To Be Announced
Limited Seating: Capped at 40 Participants
*Lunch will be provided
What is a Her Corner Seminar?
Her Corner Seminars were created for women business owners who want a small-group professional setting to learn about and work through specific business topics. The seminars also feature time for participants to collaborate with other like-minded woman, to participate in break-out sessions, and to set accountability goals with other women.
The seminars are exclusively for business owners, and priority registration is granted to Her Corner members with limited space for guests.
Hiring good employees is not only important to business, it’s essential. Employees are the heart and soul of a business; they are the mechanism that makes a business run; they are the breath of life that enables a business to be something more than an idea. A smart business owner must hire and staff her business with employees that will help make it a success.
Join us on December 12th to hear from subject matter experts about best practices of hiring and staffing your business for success. You’ll also have a chance to meet and work with other like-minded women in small group breakout sessions and to set accountability goals.
What participants get:
- Networking & collaboration with 40 women entrepreneurs from the Maryland, DC & Virginia are
- An hour long conversation about a specific business topic with subject matter experts.
- Small group accountability and facilitated discussions
- 10AM – 10:30AM: Arrival / Open Networking
- 10:30AM – 11:00AM: Facilitated Intros & Breakout Sessions
- 11AM - 12PM: Moderated Speaker Conversation with Q&A
- 12PM - 1PM: Lunch / Accountability Breakout Sessions
Want to learn more?