Actions and Detail Panel
Her Corner Seminar Series: Have You Priced Your Service/Product Correctly?
Wed, April 26, 2017, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
Topic: Have You Priced Your Service or Product Correctly?
When: Wednesday April 26th, 10:00AM - 1:00PM
Limited Seating: Capped at 40 Participants
*Lunch will be provided
What is a Her Corner Seminar?
Her Corner Seminars were created for women business owners who want a small-group professional setting to learn about and work through specific business topics. The seminars also feature time for participants to collaborate with other like-minded woman, to participate in break-out sessions, and to set accountability goals with other women.
The seminars are exclusively for business owners, and priority registration is granted to Her Corner members with limited space for guests.
Past Participants Have Said...
- 96% of attendees rated the session Very Helpful or Extremely Helpful
- 100% of attendees said they would absolutely recommend the seminar series
“Great actionable takeaways!”
“Very helpful and actionable advice.”
“Really liked the actionable takeaways - thought the step by step FB information was very valuable and helped me figure out specifically what to do (not just the usual general overview of why to do it.)"
“I like the emphasis on actions and accountability.”
“Great format, great organization and VERY engaging! Thank you!”
“Great first seminar series! I’m so glad I was able to make it. I learned so much and I am excited to use the tools to help grow my business.”
“The speakers were very clear and precise, specifically with respect to giving actionable items. Talking through our goals was also extremely helpful. I really enjoyed the seminar format.”
The price you charge for your product or service is one of the most important business decisions you make. Setting a price that is too high or too low will - at best - limit your business growth. At worst, it could cause serious problems for your sales and cash flow.
Join us on April 26th to hear 3 successful business owners talk about how they went through the process of evaluating their prices, adjusting them, and implementing the changes - and how it went! You’ll also have a chance to meet and work with other like-minded women in small group breakout sessions and to set accountability goals.
What participants get:
- Networking & collaboration with 40 women entrepreneurs from the Maryland, DC & Virginia are
- An hour long conversation about a specific business topic with subject matter experts.
- Small group accountability and facilitated discussions
- 10AM – 10:30AM: Arrival / Open Networking
- 10:30AM – 11:00AM: Facilitated Intros & Breakout Sessions
- 11AM - 12PM: Moderated Speaker Conversation with Q&A
- 12PM - 1PM: Lunch / Accountability Breakout Sessions
Want to learn more?