Actions and Detail Panel
Her Corner Seminar Series: Growing Your Business Pipeline
Tue, June 6, 2017, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
Topic: Growing Your Business Pipeline
Speakers: To Be Announced
When: Tuesday June 6th, 10:00AM - 1:00PM
Where: To Be Announced
Limited Seating: Capped at 40 Participants
*Lunch will be provided
What is a Her Corner Seminar?
Her Corner Seminars were created for women business owners who want a small-group professional setting to learn about and work through specific business topics. The seminars also feature time for participants to collaborate with other like-minded woman, to participate in break-out sessions, and to set accountability goals with other women.
The seminars are exclusively for business owners, and priority registration is granted to Her Corner members with limited space for guests.
There is almost nothing more important to a start-up or small business than sales. Often small businesses focus on marketing, advertising and sales without taking the time to create or formalize a sales pipeline or funnel and yet sales is the way of ensuring success and growth in your business.
Join us on June 6th to hear from subject matter experts about best techniques and practices for growing and maintaining your sales pipeline. You’ll also have a chance to meet and work with other like-minded women in small group breakout sessions and to set accountability goals.
What participants get:
- Networking & collaboration with 40 women entrepreneurs from the Maryland, DC & Virginia are
- An hour long conversation about a specific business topic with subject matter experts.
- Small group accountability and facilitated discussions
- 10AM – 10:30AM: Arrival / Open Networking
- 10:30AM – 11:00AM: Facilitated Intros & Breakout Sessions
- 11AM - 12PM: Moderated Speaker Conversation with Q&A
- 12PM - 1PM: Lunch / Accountability Breakout Sessions
Want to learn more?