Door 8 / Show 9
Hepcat was formed in late 1989/early 1990 in Los Angeles, California by vocalist Greg Lee and keyboardist/vocalist Deston Berry. Over the years, fate has coaxed the band through several member changes, but the core Hepcat of today (more than 20 years later) is still comprised largely of original players.
Hepcat released its first album in 1993 entitled "Out Of Nowhere" on Moon Records, which showed the world that Hepcat was a powerful force in the music industry. They didn’t release their second album until 1996, entitled "Scientific" on the BYO Records label, which reinforced their tremendous talents.
Hepcat released the higly acclaimed "Right On Time" album in late 1997/early 1998 on the Hellcat Records label, and followed it up a year later with "Push & Shove," it’s most recent label backed release.
During their careers, Hepcat has opened for such legendary acts as Desmond Dekker, The Wailers Band, The Specials, The Skatalites, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Ben Harper, Rancid, among many others.
• Slim's is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.