Actions and Detail Panel
Hepatitis C Support Project presents a Train the Trainer Workshop
Wed, May 17, 2017, 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM EDT
Co-Sponsored by Full Circle Recovery Center, Western NC AIDS Project (WNCAP), and Community Care of Western NC (CCWNC).
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Explain prevention, transmission, symptoms and treatments for HCV.
• Explain basic information regarding HCV.
• Describe the various tests used in diagnosing HCV.
• Contrast between acute and chronic HCV and describe possible
long-term liver damage.
• Identify various methods helpful in managing HCV.
• Describe current medical treatments of HCV and the side effects.
• Communicate a plan of action of how to educate and support
others in your community about HCV.
• Learn about local resources.
HCV Diagnostic Tests
HCV Transmission & Prevention
HCV Symptoms, Disease Progression & Management
Course materials and other educational tools included at NO COST!
HEPATITIS C SUPPORT PROJECT
This training is funded by unrestricted funds from Gilead Sciences and Fibrosure.