Actions and Detail Panel
Hendricks County Division of MIBOR - CE Class
Wed, April 12, 2017, 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
Hendricks County Division of MIBOR is proud to offer free continuing education for REALTORS®, taught by Matt Lottes with Pillar To Post Home Inspectors. We'll spend two hours on relevant topics for today's REALTOR®: Renovate, Repair, Remodel and Sustainable Housing.
Agents will learn:
- why or why not a home owner should renovate or remodel a home
- the top ten best projects from a cost benefit point of view
- which upgrades save money and pay you back during their life cycle, and understand the concept of life cycle
- why maintenance pays off
- what normal maintenance is
- the life cycles of some common house components
- what is involved in sustainable housing and key terms
- how to explain basic passive solar managment, including house exposure, shading, role of trees/awnings/roof overhangs, natural task lighting, thermal mass, radiant barriers and modern windows, to clients
- about two technologies that are now at critical mass: solar electric and solar hot water
Space is limited. Attendees must register to attend and receive CE credit.