Actions and Detail Panel
Help Sort Donations at A Precious Child with Project Helping
Fri, November 17, 2017, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM MST
A Precious Child is devoted to making a positive impact in the lives of disadvantaged and displaced children and families in Colorado by improving their quality of life. They provide basic essentials to children in need to empower them to succeed in school. Essentials include: clothing, coats, shoes, sports equipment, backpacks, school supplies, and toiletries. Clients “shop” the Resource Center with a personal shopper for clothing and other basic essentials, all at no charge, in a dignified manner to increase self esteem and improve their quality of life.
WHAT WILL WE BE DOING?
For this volunteer event, we will help organize, sort, inventory and hang incoming donations to prepare them for the Store Floor in the Resource Center.
- Be part of something fun, engaging and impactful.
- As a volunteer you’ll be supporting your community and improving your own health.
- Earn tons of good karma and do something impactful. Trust us, your friends will be jealous!
- Speaking of friends, bring them along! Volunteering with friends and family makes the day even more memorable.
- And, of course, the chance to change the world. Who doesn’t want that??
Does this event require special skills?
There are no specific skills needed for this event, unless you consider being awesome and wanting to volunteer a special skill!
Are there age requirements for volunteering?
For this event, all volunteers must be at least 12 years old with a parent or guardian.
ALL THE DETAILS: Where to meet and park? What to wear and bring? What is the agenda for the day?
You can see all of the details by following this link: https://projecthelping.org/volunteer-precious-child/. We’ll also send a reminder email and text before the event!
To make sure you get the emails, please add Project Helping (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your contacts.