Hell Hole Hundred
Saturday, June 7, 2014 at 7:00 AM - Sunday, June 8, 2014 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
The Hell Hole Hundred is a 100 mile/100k trail run and relay on the 19 mile Jericho Horse Trail within the Francis Marion National Forest. This event, will take participants through sections of the Hell Hole Swamp, the event will consist of a 5 mile run (to thin the pack and make up the difference in distance) prior to commencing the 5 loops through the Francis Marion National Forest. 100k participants will run 3 loops.
SOLO RUNNERS PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER:
All participants will have a place to camp Saturday night and have access to restroom facilities. Meals are included in the registration fee and Eagle Endurance, LLC has contracted Backdraft BBQ SC to provide meals on saturday as well as meals on Sunday if desired. Family members and crew personnel will be able to purchase meals as well.
Awards and Stuff
1) The first official male and female runner to cross the finish line within 24 hours will be the Overall Winner(s) for the 100 Mile and 100k. 24 hour time limit is not part of the 100k event.
2) Every participant receives a high tech... tech shirt.
3) All 100 Mile finishers in under 24:00:00 hours will receive the hand-made Hell Hole Hundred belt buckle to commemorate their achievement as well as a finisher's medal.
4) All 100 Mile and 100k official finishers in under 30 hours will receive a finisher’s medal.
5) Runners crossing the finish line after the 30-hour cutoff will not be listed as official finishers.
6) Registration includes catered meals from Backdraft BBQ SC.
TrySports Mount Pleasant
Towne Centre, 1708 Towne Centre Way Unit B2
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Thursday, June 5, 2014 between the hours of 10am-5pm
(and morning of the event from 5:00-5:45 AM)
Cancellation Policy: This event will happen rain or shine.
Refund Policy: Due to the costs associated with the event, there are no refunds.
Information concerning Civil Rights and affiliation with the Francis Marion National Forest:
"In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
The Hell Hole Hundred is operated under special use permit with the Francis Marion National Forest.
When & Where
Eagle Endurance, LLC
I don't know about you...but it's a great day when I can get outside and go for a run on a trail. Hi! my name is Chad and I started Eagle Endurance, LLC with the hopes of creating fun trail events for you...and hopefully donate a portion of the proceeds to charity. The beauty of Mother Nature won't be found on a paved road...you have to run through the woods to find her! Grab a friend (or two) and give one of the events a try! South Carolina IS a trail running destination!