'Tis The Season! Join us Friday night, December 16th at 7:30 p.m. for our second annual Heifetz Holiday Homecoming, welcoming some of our brilliant alumni performers back to Staunton for a welcome dose of holiday cheer.
This special program features an all-star cast of 2016 Heifetz alumni, including violinists Kobi Malkin and Rachell Wong, violist Stephanie Block, and cellist Coleman Itzkoff. They'll be joined by special guest soprano Angel Azzarra in a program of classical masterworks and music fit for the season.
It promises to be a concert of pure delights....including a charming string quartet arrangement of Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker suite, as well as songs and carols of the season both ancient and modern. Last year's concert was one of the most talked-about events of the holiday season, and you want to miss the dazzling virtuosity and poignant passion of these young Heifetz performers. Hallelujah!.
Tickets are $20 general admission; and FREE to children under 13 accompanied by an adult.
All proceeds will benefit the Heifetz Institutes's Shenandoah Scholarship Campaign, with a goal of raising $200,000 in scholarship support for students to attend next summer's Heifetz International Music Institute, taking place at Mary Baldwin University from June 22 to Aug. 5, 2017.
I participated in the Take Your Seat Campaign. Can I reserve the seat I purchased?
Absolutely! We block off those seats to the general public, but if you participated in the Take Your Seat campaing you will receive a special code to "unlock" your seats at the time of purchase. To do so, please follow these simple instructions:
1) Click the green "Tickets" button at the top of this page.
2) Click on the "Enter Promotional Code" link on the top right hand corner.
3) Enter the unique code that has been emailed (and mailed) to you. A special ticket type with your name will be unlocked, this ticket type will automatically reserve the seats you purchased during the Take Your Seat Campaign.
4) Select the number of tickets you want to purchase from your special ticket type. You may also select extra seats from the General Admission ticket type if you are bringing friends.
5) Click on the green "View on Map" button to confirm the seat selections.
6) Check out and enjoy the concert!
If you have any questions, feel free to call us or stop by our Box Office for help.
Phone: (540) 907-446
Box Office: 107 East Beverley St., Staunton, VA 24401
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
We will only check IDs if you purchased a student. Children under 13 can enter free with an adult, but since seating is reserved, please call in advance to secure a seat for your child. Our box office number is (540) 907-4446.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You don't need to print a ticket, but you may do so if you prefer. We are also able to scan virtual tickets from Google Wallet or Apple Passport, or even just a PDF. If you don't have your ticket when you arrive to the venue, simply stop by our front desk and give your last name to us, or give your last name to the ushers at the doors and we'll be able to check you in and help you to your assigned seat, if necessary.