Join Passive House California for a workshop to learn more about Heat Pump Water Heaters:
• Why we should be using them?
• What brands are out there?
• Tips and tricks to installing them and
• How to obtain rebates
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Installers, Contractors, Building Owners, Building Inspectors, Policy Makers and Building Performance Contractors.
• Pierre Delforge (NRDC) - The Why of Heat Pump Water Heaters?
• Manufacturer's Pecha Kucha - What brands are out there and what makes them different?
• John Neal (Association for Energy Affordability) - HP Water Heaters for Commercial and Multi-Family Buildings
• (Speaker TBC) - HP Water Heaters for Residential Buildings
Open Forum - Q&A from Audience
Beer, Nibbles and Networking
Tickets for this event are required.
Free to PHCA members.
$10.00 - General Public. All are welcome.
Want to get discounted access to PHCA events and help grow the organization responsible for these great workshops? Become a PHCA member today by clicking onto www.passivehousecal.org