Come to Washington to demand that we protect women all over the world.
Make our voice heard. Together we'll raise awareness about JWW in Washington, while advocating for at-risk women in conflict zones.
What'll we do?
- Advocacy training
- White House briefing
- USAID briefing
- A little about how Washington works
- A little about how JWW works in Washington
- anti-genocide movement leaders
- Congolese and Darfari community leaders
- Capitol Hill Reception featuring spoken-word artist Omékongo Dibinga
- National Holocaust Museum tour
How much does it all cost?
- Put yourself up and get yourself there: $400
- Share a room at the Hotel Monaco: $800
- Get your own room at the Hotel Monaco: $1200
- Hotel for 2/28, 2/29
- Breakfast and lunch on 2/29
- Quick, light breakfast 3/1
- Capitol Hill Reception
- All training, meetings and transportation to events.
- Airfare / Transportation to and from airport
- Dinner on 2/28 and 2/29
- Lunch on 3/1
Visit this page for more information.