If you want to make a difference and change lives for the better, blogging will help you to attract new clients, educate people how to improve their health, and be found easily by Google.
80% of Australian's search for health information online, and the are looking for what you offer!
The best news is, blogging is easier than you think!
Hi, my name is Krishna Everson, I'm a health writer and marketer who has been teaching article writing for 8 years. If you want to blog successfully for your health or wellbeing business with minimal pain, the Healthy Blogging Masterclass has been created especially for you.
Many health and wellness practitioners have the idea that blogging is hard to do.
But nothing could be further from the truth.
At this masterclass you will learn:
- Exactly how to structure your blogs to get your ideas out of your head and onto your screen
- How to come up with endless topic ideas that your customers and prospects care about
- How to create 400-500 word blogs with ease
- How to optimise your blog for SEO (search engine optimisation)
The Healthy Blogging - Healthy Business masterclass makes it simple for you to:
- Find new clients
- Demonstrate your expertise
- Claim your position as the go to person in your field or location
- Create a pool of passionate advocates for what you do
- Drive traffic to your website
... and much, MUCH more!
And what makes this even better?
Now you never have to worry about creating quality content quickly that will work well to attract clients again!
Which also means you're not stuck feeling like your pool of clients will dwindle because you don’t have time to promote yourself, giving your competitors the upper hand.
- You’ll be ahead of your competitors when you apply this know-how
- Building your pipeline means a continuing stream of new clients and referrals
- You get results for your efforts!
The Healthy Blogging - Healthy Business masterclass with Krishna Everson holds the key to your success with successful blogging for your health business.
BOOK ONLINE NOW (6 places only)